Dakimakura for Christmas Dakimakura for Christmas

This kind of sick, no holds barred, hilarious shit is what newgrounds used to be all about. It's good to see some that is still alive!

Dick Figures Movie Clip Dick Figures Movie Clip

Dick Figures on Newgrounds. That's the most awesome thing ever!

Space Hulk II Space Hulk II

"I was a bitch to draw" on the ship. Priceless

ZTV News Episode 2 ZTV News Episode 2

The interview with stamper nearly killed me!

Batman : The Droppings Batman : The Droppings

Faved.

Game Facts: Bowser Game Facts: Bowser

Helarious, especially at the end. Your writing and voice acting are superb as usual. I have to ask though, whatever happened to Doraleous and Associates?

Minecraft Fail Minecraft Fail

The only thing funnier on this page than teh video is the people who are butt hurt over it.

APPLE.MOV APPLE.MOV

Sweet Jesus its finally here. Swag.

Luminiscense Luminiscense

When in doubt use the War

Great art style, superbly drawn. However the animation was choppy at times and at times there was a serious lack of it (while they were running).

Great soundtrack. All the music fit perfectly in the storyline. Nice attention to detail with the sound effects.

However there were a couple instances where the audio got choppy (early on), and some instances where it ended abruptly when a fade may have been more suitable. The awkward silence during the explosion seemed out of place. I think an ear-ringing sound overlayed muffled background sounds of fire and the explosion fading in as he regained consciousness might have worked better.

Voice acting was very good however the dialogue felt very forced and very cliche, and you could see what was going to happen a mile away.

For part two I'd suggest improving upon those weaker areas, but overall this is a terrific flash that, while not entirely original, is a nice change of pace from what is typically found on newgrounds. Keep up the great work!

8/10 but giving it 5/5 because it deserves it for all the hard work you put into it.

Jack Matthews Jack Matthews

Mighty Epic!

That probably the best minute or so of a my life. I cannot think of a better investment of sixty seconds. Hilarious!