Dakimakura for Christmas Dakimakura for Christmas

This kind of sick, no holds barred, hilarious shit is what newgrounds used to be all about. It's good to see some that is still alive!

Dick Figures Movie Clip Dick Figures Movie Clip

Dick Figures on Newgrounds. That's the most awesome thing ever!

Space Hulk II Space Hulk II

"I was a bitch to draw" on the ship. Priceless

the Engineer the Engineer

ENGINEER IS CREDIT TO TEAM

That's all there is to say.

A Crow in Hell 3 A Crow in Hell 3

So he can survive a fall like that...

But explode when gently landing on the ground to tapping a wall? Flawed physics there. Interesting concept and style, but the controls are seriously flawed. When not pressing anything the crow can't hover, instead floats to the ground where he explodes. The controls are unresponsive. if you try to change direction quickly there is a delay between command input and the bird actually doing it.

This game is challenging because of the controls and your inability to so much as look to closely at an object, as opposed to difficult puzzles. Wanted to play more of it but I can't get past those glaring flaws.

Loved the intro though.

Hedgehog Launch 2 Hedgehog Launch 2

Fun Way to Pass the Time

At first I wasn't sure if I liked this game or not, since my first runs were very short and lousy. However, I kept at it and it got more rewarding as I continued. I beat the game in 24 "days". My best run was:

Money collected: $3,196.75

Highest Elevation: x36.6

Run Time: x173.2 (28 minutes, 49 seconds)

$19,967,810.93

My only real complaint about the game is that the music loop is very short so the repetition gets old very quickly. Besides that, great little game.